This Bliss cartoon captures the entire recipe for world peace. Let's get cookin!
The Rev. Lyn G. Brakeman
www.spirituallemons.blogspot.com
978-314-7763
Everything has soul; everything and everyone is sacred. Even the most sour of life's "lemons" are spiritual,add zest to life. Postings cover many topics: contemporary culture, religion, church, politics, daily happenings from simple to complex.Psychology,spirituality,religion and feminism blend insights—no sugar added.
1 comment:
I had asked cartoonist Harry Bliss for permission to use one of his cartoons on my blog. He granted permissions and thanked me for my appreciation of his work.He also asked if I would let others know of my appreciation of his work. His cartoon is THE perfect recipe for world peace!
I wrote: "May I share your cartoon of dog and squirrel out on a tree limb together? My blog spirituallemons.blogspot.com is published each Sunday. My readership is not huge but this message is so necessary in the age of WAR as a solution to everything except peace. I am a retired Episcopal priest. Thank you!"
I will add that despite his often sarcastic humor, Harry Bliss showed appreciation for my perspective and asked that I let people know. He is not a curmudgeon (my word not his) but a decent man with a gift for humor and compassion! Thanks Harry.
Post a Comment