It’s a mystery that I live
on
and a blessing that I
do
for in this mysterious blessed state I
am
for no good reason at all my
self
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everything has soul; everything and everyone is sacred. Even the most sour of life's "lemons" are spiritual,add zest to life. Postings cover many topics: contemporary culture, religion, church, politics, daily happenings from simple to complex.Psychology,spirituality,religion and feminism blend insights—no sugar added.
3 comments:
I think of gratitude every day. A good friend of mine has only a few weeks left (scleroderma in her lungs), and has been bumped from the lung transplant list. I'll be reading your column closely over the coming weeks. She's been a good friend.
I'm so sorry Susan. My daughter's good friend, only 42, is dying of lung cancer run wild in spite of all the treatments. It's painful and so damn sad.My sister's husband died of scleroderma in lungs. The air we breathe. Take heart and hope and gentle care. Lyn
I'm so sorry Susan. My daughter's good friend, only 42, is dying of lung cancer run wild in spite of all the treatments. It's painful and so damn sad.My sister's husband died of scleroderma in lungs. The air we breathe. Take heart and hope and gentle care. Lyn
Post a Comment